Adopted - draft-nalluri-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options

Adopted - draft-nalluri-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options

Bernie Volz (volz)

Hi:

This document is adopted by the WG as we had support during the IETF-99 DHC WG session as well as on the mailing list, and no one objected to the adoption.

The authors are requested to publish the draft as draft-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00 (Tomek or I will approve).

-          Tomek & Bernie