Can we close the mailing list?

Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)
Hi all,

the transport ADs are wondering if this list is still used and needed or if we can close it. Please let me know if you think this list is still needed until end of this working week (Friday Sep 2)!

Thanks!
Mirja
——
transport AD

Re: Can we close the mailing list?

Sally Floyd-3
Transport ADs -

Closing the DCCP mailing list would seem fine to me.

- Sally Floyd

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 7:41 AM, Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> the transport ADs are wondering if this list is still used and needed or if we can close it. Please let me know if you think this list is still needed until end of this working week (Friday Sep 2)!
>
> Thanks!
> Mirja
> ——
> transport AD

Re: Can we close the mailing list?

Pasi Sarolahti-2
I don’t recall seeing a single on-topic mail on this list for years. As a moderator I occasionally get some spam to be processed in mailman. So yes, I think we can close this list.

- Pasi