Can we close this mailing list?

Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)
Hi all,

given that we’ve only seen some CfPs recently on this mailing, we assume that this mailing list is not used and needed anymore. Can we close it? Please let us know until end of this working week (Friday Sep 2) if this mailing list needs to stay open.

Thanks,
Mirja
———
transport AD

Re: Can we close this mailing list?

brian.adamson
I suspect it can be close at this point.

- Brian