Change of Affiliation (Alvaro Retana)

Alvaro Retana (aretana)

Hi!

Starting today I am no longer affiliated with Cisco.

I will continue with my duties as AD, and plan to be in Singapore.  I don’t anticipate any changes related to WG assignments.

I will announce a new affiliation as soon as I have a new e-mail address.  For now, you can reach me at [hidden email].

Thanks!

Alvaro.

Re: Change of Affiliation (Alvaro Retana)

Alvaro Retana-2

Just FYI…

I am now affiliated with Huawei.  My new e-mail address is [hidden email].

I’ll keep using my personal address ([hidden email] for now…

Alvaro.