CodeStand

Christian O'Flaherty-2

Hi all,

In Berlin at the Routing Area Open Meeting we announced a web site aimed to document coding projects based on IETF documents. Unfortunately, the name we used was taken and we had to turn it off after the presentation.

The new name for the project is CodeStand and the new site is: https://codestand.ietf.org

We’re now looking for volunteers willing to create “Code Requests” for their documents.
Students will create “Projects" referencing your “Code Request”.

You can Sign In using your current Datatracker credentials.

Please provide feedback to [hidden email]

Thanks to the Brazilian Team (Wanderson and Matheus) for their great work.

The CodeStand team

Re: CodeStand

Christian O'Flaherty-2
Please note that a project in CodeStand can be created to document existing code without having a code request and it can be either open source or proprietary code.

The site will be announced to students next week at the Grace Hopper Celebration so we would like to have as many code requests as possible available in the tool.

The CodeStand team