[Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5953 (2671)

[Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5953 (2671)

RFC Errata System

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5953,
"Transport Layer Security (TLS) Transport Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5953&eid=2671

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Robert Story <[hidden email]>

Section: A.1

Original Text
-------------
       snmpTargetAddrColumnStatus      = 4          (createAndGo)

Corrected Text
--------------
       snmpTargetAddrRowStatus         = 4          (createAndGo)

Notes
-----
There is not such object as snmpTargetAddrColumnStatus. The correct object for row creation is snmpTargetAddrRowStatus.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary.

--------------------------------------
RFC5953 (draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm-14)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Transport Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
Publication Date    : August 2010
Author(s)           : W. Hardaker
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Integrated Security Model for SNMP
Area                : Security
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5953 (2671)

Juergen Schoenwaelder-2
On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 09:17:31AM -0800, RFC Errata System wrote:

> The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5953,
> "Transport Layer Security (TLS) Transport Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)".
>
> --------------------------------------
> You may review the report below and at:
> http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5953&eid=2671
>
> --------------------------------------
> Type: Editorial
> Reported by: Robert Story <[hidden email]>
>
> Section: A.1
>
> Original Text
> -------------
>        snmpTargetAddrColumnStatus      = 4          (createAndGo)
>

> Corrected Text
> --------------
>        snmpTargetAddrRowStatus         = 4          (createAndGo)
>

> Notes
> -----
> There is not such object as snmpTargetAddrColumnStatus. The correct object for row creation is snmpTargetAddrRowStatus.
>
> Instructions:
> -------------
> This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
> use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
> rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
> can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary.
>
> --------------------------------------
> RFC5953 (draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm-14)
> --------------------------------------
> Title               : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Transport Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
> Publication Date    : August 2010
> Author(s)           : W. Hardaker
> Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
> Source              : Integrated Security Model for SNMP
> Area                : Security
> Stream              : IETF
> Verifying Party     : IESG

I checked once more RFC 3413 and I concluded that this errata should
be approved.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany