FlexE side meeting on Monday 17, at 18.30 - 20.00

FlexE side meeting on Monday 17, at 18.30 - 20.00

Loa Andersson-2
Folks,

On Monday March 27 in Zurich B , there will be a FlexE side meeting
from 18:30-20:00. The meeting will be chaired bt Daniele Ceccarelli
and Nic Leyman. The initiative for this meeting were taken within the
group that works on a FlexE Framework document (draft-izh-ccamp-
flexe-fwk), and has been sponsored by Deborah Brungard and the ccamp
working group co-chairs.

The intent is to bring people up to speed on the FlexE technology and
try to understand what work will be appropriate to do in the IETF.

The agenda will be:

1. FlexE background and origins: Haomian Zheng
2. FlexE Technology Deep Dive:   Iftekhar Hussain
3. FlexE in the IETF:            Mach Chen
4. Open Mic

Each presentation is panned to last 20 min, and the Open Mic 30 min.

/Daniele, Fatai and Loa
--

Loa Andersson                        email: [hidden email]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [hidden email]

答复: [Teas] FlexE side meeting on Monday 17, at 18.30 - 20.00

Fatai Zhang
Hi Loa,

Thanks for your effort.

I think you missed the leading actor: CCAMP WG, :-).

Forwarded to CCAMP as well.

Thanks

Fatai

Change of date and time: Re: FlexE side meeting at a new time -- Tuesday at 18:45 in Zurich B

Loa Andersson-2
Folks,

The FlexE side meeting (see below) has been rescheduled the new time
is Tuesday March 22 at 18:45 in Zurich B.

Sorry for ant inconveniences.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                        email: [hidden email]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [hidden email]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

Re: Change of date and time: Re: FlexE side meeting at a new time -- Tuesday at 18:45 in Zurich B

Loa Andersson-2
All,

Sorry to clog your in inboxes, but there is an error in the changes
message. The meeting will take place:

Tuesday March 28 at 18:45 in Zurich B
               ^^

/Loa