Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-00.txt

Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-00.txt

Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)
Hi,

The new version of the draft contains the changes based on the list comments from Paul and Roman.

As far as I can tell, the misaligned issue has now been fixed as far as BUNDLE is concerned, so unless someone is aware of something else that needs to be fixed I think we can initiate WGLC. I see no reason to hold it up.

Regards,

Christer