Fwd: [Int-area] WG Adoption Call: Discovering Provisioning Domain Names and Data

Fwd: [Int-area] WG Adoption Call: Discovering Provisioning Domain Names and Data

Suresh Krishnan-2
Hi all,
  The intarea working group is considering adoption of a draft concerning provisioning domains. The response to the adoption call has been a bit on the quieter side but generally positive. I am spreading out this adoption call in the hopes of getting wider feedback from related working groups. Please send your thoughts (Thanks in advance!!) by September 27th 2017 to the intarea working group mailing list at [hidden email].

Regards
Suresh

Begin forwarded message:

From: Wassim Haddad <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Int-area] WG Adoption Call: Discovering Provisioning Domain Names and Data
Date: September 1, 2017 at 4:14:39 PM EDT

Dear all,

Based on the discussion we had at the last intarea WG meeting, we would like to start a WG adoption call for draft-bruneau-intarea-provisioning-domains-02 on "Discovering Provisioning Domain Names and Data”:

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-bruneau-intarea-provisioning-domains-02.txt

Please indicate your preferences on the mailling list. The deadline is September 18th.

Regards,

Wassim & Juan Carlos