I-D Action: draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-00.txt

I-D Action: draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts Administrator

        Title           : I-Regexp: An Interoperable Regexp Format
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
        Filename        : draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-00.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2021-05-12

Abstract:
   "Regular expressions" (regexps) are a set of related, widely
   implemented pattern languages used in data modeling formats and query
   languages that is available in many dialects.  This specification
   defines an interoperable flavor of regexps, I-Regexp.

   The present version -00 of this document is a trial balloon, meant to
   determine whether this approach is useful for the JSONPath WG.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-00.html

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/