I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-08.txt

I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-08.txt

Internet-Drafts Administrator

This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Generalized UDP Source Port for DHCP Relay
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Enke Chen
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-08.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2017-11-28

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to the DHCP protocols that allows
   a relay agent to use any available source port for upstream
   communications, and to include a DHCP option that can be used to
   statelessly route responses back to the appropriate source port on
   downstream communications.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-08

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-08

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-08.txt

Naiming Shen (naiming)
Hi DHCers,

A updated relay-port draft is published, to address some
comments:
- fixed a type of DHCPv6 DHCP UDP port numbers
- added in ‘Non-DHCP UDP Port’ terminology paragraph it needs to be ‘non-zero’
- added a sentence in the DHCPv6 relay-port example to be complete
- some nits fixes

please review.
thanks.
- Naiming