IANA 2015 customer survey

Marilia Hirano
Dear IANA Customer,

ICANN strives to continuously improve its delivery of the IANA functions.
We have engaged Ebiquity, an independent research firm to run our 2015
customer survey and [hidden email] will send you an
invitation to participate early next week.

Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all respondents
in line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR and CASRO. This means data is
reported to ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are confidential and
not attributed to any specific individual.

We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA
functions.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [hidden email].

Yours faithfully,

Marilia Hirano