IDEAS Meeting in IETF98

Padma Pillay-Esnault-2
Hello Everyone,

We are holding an IDEAS meeting for IETF98.

Date: Tuesday, 28th March 2017
Time : 11:40am - 12:50pm
Venue: Vevey1/2

Related Areas: RTG, INT, OPS
Sponsoring AD: Alvaro Retana

Agenda
Introduction
Problem Statement for IDEAS  - Padma Pillay-Esnault

Use Cases for IDEAS - Tom Herbert

Requirements for Generic Resilient Identity Services in IDEAS -  - Alex Clemm

A Blockchain-based Mapping System - Jordi Paillisse

Mobility First and Global Name Resolution Service - Parishad Karimi /Shreeyasee Mukherjee

Next Steps

See you all there!
Padma

Mailing list: IDEAS

Re: IDEAS Meeting in IETF98

Padma Pillay-Esnault-2
Hello Everyone

Unfortunately, we will not be providing pizza or lunch for the meeting.
Please bring your own lunch.

See you there!
Padma