IETF-100 (Singapore) Meeting Agenda Requests - due September 26, 2017

IETF-100 (Singapore) Meeting Agenda Requests - due September 26, 2017

Bernie Volz (volz)

Hi:

If you have any interest in presenting to the DHC wg during IETF-100, please submit a request by Tuesday, September 26th. Tomek & I must submit a request for a session by the September 29th deadline (see https://ietf.org/meeting/important-dates.html#ietf100).

As in the past, please provide (to at least the chairs – email [hidden email]):

Title Of Session:

Presenter:

Related Drafts:

Time Required:

Purpose of Session:

We do want to remind those requesting time that you should focus on discussing key issues that need resolution to move a draft forward or to introduce potential new work.

While we are still about 3 months from the meeting, the session requests have opened up and we need to know approximately how much time to request.

- Bernie & Tomek

Re: IETF-100 (Singapore) Meeting Agenda Requests - due September 26, 2017

Bernie Volz (volz)

Hi:

Just a friendly reminder to send agenda requests.

You can visit https://github.com/dhcwg/wg/wiki/IETF-100-(Singapore)-DHC-WG-Agenda to see what is presently on the agenda.

-          Bernie

Re: IETF-100 (Singapore) Meeting Agenda Requests - due September 26, 2017

Bernie Volz (volz)

Hi:

Just another reminder for agenda items.

There’s not a lot on the agenda and so we will likely only request 60 minute session. One topic will be future of the WG / re-chartering (more at https://github.com/dhcwg/wg/wiki/IETF-100-(Singapore)-DHC-WG-Agenda).

We have had a couple of WG documents expire and not republished (so far) - draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt (there was an update pending from Ian) and draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions (this was awaiting further comments from one or more of the authors before proceeding). And, then there was draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6 which I think the WG has for now abandoned (at least for now). And the plan for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-05 is to let it expire (unless seDHCPv6 rekindles).

So our current WG document queue is rather small with 3 documents:

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00 -- On agenda.

draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06  -- Submitted to IESG for Publication: Proposed Standard.

draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-10 -- Hopefully soon to be submitted to IESG.

Once 3315bis is done, we’ll want to eventually advance to full standard (that will require some time to elapse).

-          Bernie