IPR Call regarding draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark

IPR Call regarding draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark

Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)
Dear IPPM,

This email starts an IPR call on draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-06, in preparation to document advancement.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-06?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There is one IPR disclosure filed directly against this draft-tempia-ippm-p3m:

_Action_:

If you are listed as a document author, editor, or contributor please respond to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. These responses are needed for the shepherd questionnaire.

If you are on the IPPM WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

This poll will run for a week, or until all contributors respond.

Thanks!

Carlos Pignataro, [hidden email]

“Sometimes I use big words that I do not fully understand, to make myself sound more photosynthesis."

R: IPR Call regarding draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark

Fioccola Giuseppe

Hi All,

Speaking as a coauthor, I'm not aware of other IPR related to the draft besides that has already been disclosed.

The IPR disclosure was inherited from draft-tempia-ippm-p3m, replaced by draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe

[...]

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.

R: IPR Call regarding draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark

Capello Alessandro

I’m not aware of any IPRs except for those already disclosed.

Regards,

Alessandro

Re: IPR Call regarding draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark

Mach Chen-2

Hi Carlos,

I'm not aware of any IPR other than those that have been disclosed applies to the document.

Best regards,

Mach

R: IPR Call regarding draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark

Cociglio Mauro

I’m not aware of any IPRs except for those already disclosed.

Regards,

Mauro

---- Carlos Pignataro (cpignata) ha scritto ----

[...]

Thank you for all the responses, authors and contributors.

Following-up, the following two responses are still pending:
L. Castaldelli
L. Zheng, Ed.

Luca, Vero, can you please reply to the poll so that we move forward with the doc?

Thanks!

Carlos.