[IPsec] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps-10: (with COMMENT)

[IPsec] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps-10: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)
Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps-10: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps/

COMMENT:

Thanks for addressing my discuss. I've only checked the diff but that seems fine now :-)

Two more tiny things that I would recommend to change but can be done by the RFC editor:

OLD
"Implementations SHOULD favor using direct ESP
  or UDP encapsulation over TCP encapsulation whenever possible."
NEW
"Implementations SHOULD use direct ESP
  or UDP encapsulation over TCP encapsulation whenever possible."

OLD
"TCP Responders should be careful to ensure that the stream prefix
   "IKETCP" uniquely identifies incoming streams as ones that use the
   TCP encapsulation protocol, and they are not running any other
   protocols on the same listening port that could conflict with this."
NEW
"TCP Responders should be careful to ensure that the stream prefix
   "IKETCP" uniquely identifies incoming streams as ones that use the
   TCP encapsulation protocol, and MUST not run any other
   protocols on the same listening port that could conflict with this."