PRELIMINARY Minutes for TSVAREA at IETF 98

PRELIMINARY Minutes for TSVAREA at IETF 98

Spencer Dawkins at IETF
These are a couple of days overdue - my apologies.

You can retrieve them at https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/minutes/minutes-98-tsvarea-00.

I especially want to thank the note-takers this time. If I missed your name in the credits, please let me know, and I'll add it before the minutes are final.

Please let me know if I got anything fabulously wrong, of course!

Spencer, as AD

Re: PRELIMINARY Minutes for TSVAREA at IETF 98

Bob Briscoe-4
Spencer, Phil, Dave, and anonymous etherpad contributors,

Thx so much for these excellent comprehensive notes.
I was attending remotely and I gave up halfway thru partly cos I was
having meetecho timeout problems, and partly cos I forgot the CC
discussion had been bumped from ICCRG to TSVAREA. So these notes have
really helped me catch up.

I don't see anything wrong or missing from the notes of sessions I did
attend.

Cheers

Bob

Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/

Re: PRELIMINARY Minutes for TSVAREA at IETF 98

Spencer Dawkins at IETF
I've uploaded a new version of the TSVAREA meeting minutes, making a couple of corrections.

I would love to know who was typing in Etherpad for each session - I don't know, and I want to give credit for those notes, because they were very valuable in producing minutes.

Beyond that - please do look at these minutes and send corrections, if you were paying attention to either TSVAREA session in Chicago. The IESG retreat is next week, and more than one of the topics we talked about are going to be discussed, whether among the IESG members or in joint sessions with the IAB. I'd love to have these minutes as correct as they can be.

And thanks for being Transport Folk.

Spencer