[Pals] Update to my PALS chair slides presented yesterday, and minutes online

[Pals] Update to my PALS chair slides presented yesterday, and minutes online

Andrew G. Malis-3
In my chair slides, online at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-pals-wg-agenda-and-status-andy-malis-and-stewart-bryant-01 , I said that we have one RFC published since IETF 100, and one RFC still on the RFC Editor’s queue. That last RFC, 8339, actually came out after I wrote those slides but before IETF 101 started.

So actually, we’ve had two RFCs published since IETF 100, and 18 total since the PALS WG was formed in November 2015.

Also, please note that our minutes from yesterday’s meeting are now online at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/minutes-101-pals-00 . Please review the minutes and send comments, if any, to the PALS list.

Cheers,
Andy