Please take our testbed survey

Jelena Mirkovic-2
*** We apologize if you receive this email multiple times ***

Dear colleagues

We're conducting a study of how people use network testbeds (e.g.,
like Emulab and Planetlab, or private testbeds in house). Please help
us by taking a 7-question, 5-min anonymous survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B6PCRXY

We're interested in your input even if you have not used testbeds (or
heard about them). This is an NSF-funded study with a potential to
influence how testbeds are funded and managed so your input may have
real impact on network research. Results of the study will be released
publicly at http://www.isi.edu/~mirkovic/Testbeds

Thank you
Jelena Mirkovic
Computer Scientist