RE: IPR check on draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

RE: IPR check on draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

bruno.decraene-2
I'm not aware of non-disclosed IPR.

Thanks,
Best regards,
--Bruno

Thank you.

RE: IPR check on draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

Stephane Litkowski (slitkows)
I'm not aware of any non-disclosed IPR

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
Thank you.

Re: IPR check on draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

Pierre Francois-4
Hello,

I'm not aware of any non-disclosed IPR.

Pierre.

> <[hidden email]>, "daniel voyer" <[hidden email]>, [hidden email], "bruno decraene"
> <[hidden email]>
> Envoyé: Lundi 10 Mai 2021 11:07:07
> Objet: RE: IPR check on draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

> I'm not aware of any non-disclosed IPR

Voyer, Daniel (520309)
I'm not aware of any non-disclosed IPR.

dan

RE: IPR check on draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

Pablo Camarillo (pcamaril)
Hi Stewart,

I'm not aware of any undisclosed IPR related to this document.

Thanks,
Pablo.

Re: IPR check on draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

Francois Clad (fclad)

Hi Stewart,

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR related to this document.

Thanks,

Francois

RE: IPR check on draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

Clarence Filsfils (cfilsfil)
I'm not aware of any undisclosed IPR related to this document.

Cheers,
Clarence