REF status

Carsten Bormann
I’m sorry if this is documented somewhere else as well, but what is REF status?

https://www.rfc-editor.org/cluster_info.php?cid=C416

https://www.rfc-editor.org/about/queue/#state_def/
says:

        • REF = Document has been edited, but is holding for a normative reference that is in the queue. (Note: In addition, “REF” is used to mark a list of normative references shown
on cluster pages. Each reference is listed as IN-QUEUE or NOT-RECEIVED.)

Note that all three documents are in REF status, so this does not explain for what reference this is waiting.

Grüße, Carsten

Re: REF status

Sandy Ginoza-2
Hi Carsten,

> On May 10, 2021, at 9:40 AM, Carsten Bormann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’m sorry if this is documented somewhere else as well, but what is REF status?
>
> https://www.rfc-editor.org/cluster_info.php?cid=C416
>
> https://www.rfc-editor.org/about/queue/#state_def/
> says:
>
> • REF = Document has been edited, but is holding for a normative reference that is in the queue. (Note: In addition, “REF” is used to mark a list of normative references shown
> on cluster pages. Each reference is listed as IN-QUEUE or NOT-RECEIVED.)
>
> Note that all three documents are in REF status, so this does not explain for what reference this is waiting.

Apologies, as this was a mistake on our part.  All 3 of the documents have been moved to RFC-EDITOR.  They will be processed without further delay.

RFC Editor/sg