RTGWG IPR poll draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types

RTGWG IPR poll draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types

Jeff Tantsura-2
Dear RTGWG,

The authors of draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types believe that the
draft is ready for working group last call (WGLC).

Before we do the WGLC we want to do the IPR poll on the draft.

This email is to start the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the RTGWG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each and every author and contributor.

If you are on the RTGWG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks,
Jeff & Chris

Re: RTGWG IPR poll draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types

Christian Hopps-3

Jeff Tantsura <[hidden email]> writes:

> Dear RTGWG,
>
> The authors of draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types believe that the
> draft is ready for working group last call (WGLC).
>
> Before we do the WGLC we want to do the IPR poll on the draft.
>
> This email is to start the IPR poll.
>
> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types?
I am not aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types.

Thanks,
Chris.

> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
> (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>

> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
> this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
> IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the RTGWG mailing list.* The
> document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
> received from each and every author and contributor.
>
> If you are on the RTGWG email list but are not listed as an author or
> contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
> IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff & Chris

Re: RTGWG IPR poll draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types

Acee Lindem (acee)
I am not aware of any IPR relating to this draft.
Thanks,
Acee

On 6/13/17, 5:36 AM, "Jeff Tantsura" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Dear RTGWG,
>
>The authors of draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types believe that the
>draft is ready for working group last call (WGLC).
>
>Before we do the WGLC we want to do the IPR poll on the draft.
>
>This email is to start the IPR poll.
>
>Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types?
>
>If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
>(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>

>If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
>this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
>IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the RTGWG mailing list.* The
>document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
>received from each and every author and contributor.
>
>If you are on the RTGWG email list but are not listed as an author or
>contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
>IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
>Thanks,
>Jeff & Chris

Re: RTGWG IPR poll draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types

Lou Berger
No, I'm not aware of any applicable IPR.

Lou
On 6/13/2017 5:36 AM, Jeff Tantsura wrote:

> Dear RTGWG,
>
> The authors of draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types believe that the
> draft is ready for working group last call (WGLC).
>
> Before we do the WGLC we want to do the IPR poll on the draft.
>
> This email is to start the IPR poll.
>
> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types?
>
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
> (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>

> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
> this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
> IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the RTGWG mailing list.* The
> document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
> received from each and every author and contributor.
>
> If you are on the RTGWG email list but are not listed as an author or
> contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
> IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff & Chris

RE: RTGWG IPR poll draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types

Xufeng Liu-5
I am not aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types.

Thanks,
- Xufeng

Yingzhen Qu
I am not aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types.

Thanks,
Yingzhen