Re: DTD file for rfc7991

Anil Jangam
Hello,

I see that a new version of rfc vocabulary has been published; however I could not find the .dtd version for this.

I see a DTD version for v1 here.
https://tools.ietf.org/tools/templates/

 Can someone please share the DTD for version 2 and version 3 both?

Thank you.
/anil.

Re: DTD file for rfc7991

Julian Reschke
On 2018-06-08 10:18, Anil Jangam wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I see that a new version of rfc vocabulary has been published; however I
> could not find the .dtd version for this.
>
> I see a DTD version for v1 here.
> https://tools.ietf.org/tools/templates/
> <https://tools.ietf.org/tools/templates/>
>
>   Can someone please share the DTD for version 2 and version 3 both?

There is none. The vocabulary is now defined using Relax NG.

What do you need it for?

Best regards, Julian

Re: DTD file for rfc7991

Brian E Carpenter-2
On 08/06/2018 20:38, Julian Reschke wrote:

> On 2018-06-08 10:18, Anil Jangam wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I see that a new version of rfc vocabulary has been published; however I
>> could not find the .dtd version for this.
>>
>> I see a DTD version for v1 here.
>> https://tools.ietf.org/tools/templates/
>> <https://tools.ietf.org/tools/templates/>
>>
>>   Can someone please share the DTD for version 2 and version 3 both?
>
> There is none. The vocabulary is now defined using Relax NG.
>
> What do you need it for?

I guess it depends on what tool chain you use. The XML editor that
I use claims to support Relax NG. Do we have any public sample v3 .xml
files for testing purposes?

   Brian

Re: DTD file for rfc7991

Alice Russo