Re: RFC 4996

Sandy Ginoza-2
Hi Karim,

RFC Edtitor/sg

On Mar 28, 2021, at 3:20 PM, Ultim Equation <[hidden email]> wrote:

I know that RFC 4996 compress the bytes, but how to do it ?
I’m on WAN USB Dongle Huawey E173 and TCP/IPv4.

Karim.

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

Re: RFC 4996

Carsten Bormann
Hi Karim,

this is a rather broad question, which the 90+ pages of RFC 4996 together with its companion documents (RFC 4997, RFC 4995) set out to answer, so I wouldn’t know where to start.
If you have a more specific question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Grüße, Carsten