Routing area draft minutes available

Jonathan Hardwick

The draft minutes for the RTGAREA meeting at IETF 102 are now available.  Please let me know if you have any comments.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-102-rtgarea/

Best regards

Jon

Routing area draft minutes available

Jonathan Hardwick

The draft minutes for the RTGAREA meeting at IETF 103 are now available.  Please let me know if you have any comments.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-103-rtgarea/

Best regards

Jon

RE: Routing area draft minutes available

BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTSI)

Thanks Jon (and Amy)!

Re: Routing area draft minutes available

Alvaro Retana-2
Jon:

Hi!  Thanks for doing this.

One correction:

Alvaro Retana: This time we made sure there were no conflicts between RTGAREA
               and other WGs which, will have added to the constraints.

s/RTGAREA/rtgwg

Alvaro.