TSV AD Office Hours for IETF 110

Martin Duke
Hello Transport Area,

We're holding our IETF 110 Office Hours on 3 March from 1530-1630 UTC, as shown on the meeting agenda. This is the Wednesday before the main IETF week.

If I understand correctly, this will be the URL:

Please come by if you'd like to discuss any matters of substance, express your thanks to Magnus, say welcome to Zahed, or throw virtual tomatoes at me.

We also intend to hang around in gather.town during IETF week, during breaks and after each day's sessions. Come say hello!

Martin

RE: TSV AD Office Hours for IETF 110

Magnus Westerlund

Correct meeting link: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m689aa12ae4b319f4e371988b8330a863

/Magnus

We're holding our IETF 110 Office Hours on 3 March from 1530-1630 UTC, as shown on the meeting agenda. This is the Wednesday before the main IETF week.

If I understand correctly, this will be the URL:

Please come by if you'd like to discuss any matters of substance, express your thanks to Magnus, say welcome to Zahed, or throw virtual tomatoes at me.

We also intend to hang around in gather.town during IETF week, during breaks and after each day's sessions. Come say hello!

Martin

smime.p7s (8K) Download Attachment