UPDATED IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for ICANN Technical Liaison Group

UPDATED IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for ICANN Technical Liaison Group

IAB Executive Administrative Manager
The IAB recently requested nominations to the ICANN Technical Liaison
Group (TLG) [1]. We have a number of candidates, and we are soliciting
comment from the community on these candidates.

The following candidates have put their names forward:

    Joe Abley
    Silvia Calmon de Albuquerque
    Eric Gray
    Peter Koch
    Warren Kumari
    Tim Wicinski

Please send your remarks in confidence about any or all candidates to
[hidden email] and [hidden email] by Thursday, 28 December 2017. We
thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager