WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis

WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis

Devarapalli, Vijay
Hello,

This is a two week working group last call for
draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01. You can find the document at the
following URL.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01.txt

The last call expires on April 7 2009.

This document revises RFC 5268. The HI and HACK messages have been
modified to use Mobility Header Protocol. This document obsoletes
ICMPv6-based HI and HACK message.

Please post any issues or comments on this document to the MIPSHOP WG
mailing list. In case you have reviewed the document and found no
issues, please send an email saying you support advancing this document.

The intended status for this document is Proposed Standard.

Vijay

Re: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis

Behcet Sarikaya
I support advancing draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01.txt
document.

Regards,

Behcet

Re: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis

Xiayangsong
Hi Folks

The draft is ready for next step processing.
I support advancing the document.

BR
Frank
> This is a two week working group last call for
> draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01. You can find the document at the
> following URL.
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01.txt
>
> The last call expires on April 7 2009.
>
> This document revises RFC 5268. The HI and HACK messages have been
> modified to use Mobility Header Protocol. This document obsoletes
> ICMPv6-based HI and HACK message.
>
> Please post any issues or comments on this document to the MIPSHOP WG
> mailing list. In case you have reviewed the document and found no
> issues, please send an email saying you support advancing this document.
>
> The intended status for this document is Proposed Standard.
>
> Vijay

Re: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis

Hidetoshi Yokota

I reviewed the document and found no issue. I support to advance it to
the next stage.

The following are a couple of very minor editorial corrections:

o In Abstract,

s/This documents/This document/

o In Section 6.2.1.2,

s/oustanding/outstanding/

Hidetoshi

Vijay Devarapalli wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is a two week working group last call for
> draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01. You can find the document at the
> following URL.
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01.txt
>
> The last call expires on April 7 2009.
>
> This document revises RFC 5268. The HI and HACK messages have been
> modified to use Mobility Header Protocol. This document obsoletes
> ICMPv6-based HI and HACK message.
>
> Please post any issues or comments on this document to the MIPSHOP WG
> mailing list. In case you have reviewed the document and found no
> issues, please send an email saying you support advancing this document.
>
> The intended status for this document is Proposed Standard.
>
> Vijay

Re: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis

Devarapalli, Vijay
Hello,

The WG last call has concluded. This document will now be sent to the
IESG.

Vijay