[bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

[bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Thomas Morin-2
Hello Working Group,

This email starts a Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir-01 [1] which is considered mature and
ready for a final working group review.

Please read this document if you haven't read the most recent version
yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than *30th of June*.
Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document; it is
also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a Standard
Track RFC.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
applies to draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir, to ensure that IPR has
been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879,
3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document Author or Contributor of the draft
please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware
of any relevant IPR.

Note that, as of today, no IPR has been disclosed against this document
or its earlier versions.

We are **also polling for knowledge of implementations** of part or all
of what this document specifies. This information is expected as per [2].
Please inform the mailing list, or the chairs, or only one of the chairs.

Thank you,
T&M

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw

Thank you.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)
Read and no further comments, so ready for WGLC
As a co-author not aware of IPR related to this draft
We have implementation on this

On 16/06/2017, 15:43, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US)
Support this document for Standard Track RFC publication as co-author.
Not aware of any IPR.

Already mentioned, Nokia SROS has an implementation.

Thank you.
Jorge

On 6/16/17, 3:43 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Ravi Shekhar
Support as co-author as well. Not aware of any IPR.
- Ravi Shekhar.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Aldrin Isaac-2
Yes -- support for publication.

Cheers,
Aldrin

Sent using OWA for iPhone
Support as co-author as well. Not aware of any IPR.
- Ravi Shekhar.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Dolganow, Andrew (Nokia - SG/Singapore)
Support

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 16, 2017, at 9:43 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Working Group,
>
> This email starts a Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir-01 [1] which is considered mature and ready for a final working group review.
>
> Please read this document if you haven't read the most recent version yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than *30th of June*.
> Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document; it is also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a Standard Track RFC.
>
> *Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>
> If you are listed as a document Author or Contributor of the draft please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
>
> Note that, as of today, no IPR has been disclosed against this document or its earlier versions.
>
> We are **also polling for knowledge of implementations** of part or all of what this document specifies. This information is expected as per [2].
> Please inform the mailing list, or the chairs, or only one of the chairs.
>
> Thank you,
> T&M
>
> [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir/
> [2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw

> Thank you.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Nabeel Cocker
Support

Regards,
Nabeel

> On Jun 16, 2017, at 9:43 AM, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Working Group,
>
> This email starts a Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir-01 [1] which is considered mature and ready for a final working group review.
>
> Please read this document if you haven't read the most recent version yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than *30th of June*.
> Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document; it is also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a Standard Track RFC.
>
> *Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>
> If you are listed as a document Author or Contributor of the draft please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
>
> Note that, as of today, no IPR has been disclosed against this document or its earlier versions.
>
> We are **also polling for knowledge of implementations** of part or all of what this document specifies. This information is expected as per [2].
> Please inform the mailing list, or the chairs, or only one of the chairs.
>
> Thank you,
> T&M
>
> [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir/
> [2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw

> Thank you.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Sathappan, Senthil (Nokia - US)
Support as co-author. Not aware of any IPR
Thanks,
Senthil.

[...]

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
Thank you.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Wen Lin-2
Support.  Not aware of any IPR.

From: BESS <[hidden email]> on behalf of Aldrin Isaac <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, June 16, 2017 at 9:09 PM
To: Ravi Shekhar <[hidden email]>, "Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View)" <[hidden email]>, "EXT - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, BESS <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Yes -- support for publication.

Cheers,
Aldrin

Sent using OWA for iPhone
Support as co-author as well. Not aware of any IPR.
- Ravi Shekhar.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Aldrin Isaac-2

Support this document for publication as an RFC.   Not aware of any IPR that relates to this document.

Cheers,

Aldrin

From: Aldrin Isaac <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, June 16, 2017 at 6:09 PM
To: Ravi Shekhar <[hidden email]>, "Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View)" <[hidden email]>, "EXT - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, BESS <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Yes -- support for publication.

Cheers,
Aldrin

Sent using OWA for iPhone

Support as co-author as well. Not aware of any IPR.
- Ravi Shekhar.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Mukul Katiyar
Support it as a co-author and not aware of any IPR.

Thanks
Mukul

From: Aldrin Isaac <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 8:09 AM
To: "EXT - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, BESS <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

From: Aldrin Isaac <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, June 16, 2017 at 6:09 PM
To: Ravi Shekhar <[hidden email]>, "Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View)" <[hidden email]>, "EXT - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, BESS <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Yes -- support for publication.

Cheers,
Aldrin

Sent using OWA for iPhone

Support as co-author as well. Not aware of any IPR.
- Ravi Shekhar.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Ali Sajassi (sajassi)

I Support the publication of this document as a RFC.   I am not aware of
any non-disclosed IPR.

Regards,
Ali

On 6/16/17, 6:43 AM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>Hello Working Group,
>
>This email starts a Working Group Last Call on
>draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir-01 [1] which is considered mature and
>ready for a final working group review.
>
>Please read this document if you haven't read the most recent version
>yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than *30th of June*.
>Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document; it is
>also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a Standard
>Track RFC.
>
>*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
>applies to draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir, to ensure that IPR has
>been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879,
>3669 and 5378 for more details).
>
>If you are listed as a document Author or Contributor of the draft
>please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware
>of any relevant IPR.
>
>Note that, as of today, no IPR has been disclosed against this document
>or its earlier versions.
>
>We are **also polling for knowledge of implementations** of part or all
>of what this document specifies. This information is expected as per [2].
>Please inform the mailing list, or the chairs, or only one of the chairs.
>
>Thank you,
>T&M
>
>[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir/
>[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw

>Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
>confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
>pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez
>recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
>a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
>electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
>Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme
>ou falsifie. Merci.
>
>This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged
>information that may be protected by law;
>they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
>If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
>As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have
>been modified, changed or falsified.
>Thank you.

Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir

Nischal Sheth
Support as co-author.
Not aware of any IPR.

-Nischal