draft from the DHC WG... about routing and DHCP Prefix Delegation

draft from the DHC WG... about routing and DHCP Prefix Delegation

Alexandru Petrescu-3
Hello participants to the RTGAREA,

We wrote recently a Problem Statement draft about a routing problem at a
Relay Agent during the Prefix Delegation operation of the DHCPv6 protocol.

draft-petrescu-relay-route-pd-problem-00.txt
M. Boucadair, L. Yeh, A. Petrescu
Presented on Nov. 5th, 2013, slides at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/slides/slides-88-dhc-10.pdf

Following the DHC WG presentation we have been directed to the RTGAREA
with this draft.

Please have a look at the draft and comment.

Is this a routing protocol problem?

Should we use a routing protocol in tandem with an address
autoconfiguration protocol (DHCP) to address this problem?

Yours,

Alex