draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr wglc

draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr wglc

Michael McBride-2

Hi good people,

Today begins a 2 week wglc for draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-06, as agreed in our Chicago meeting. Please take time to review the draft and provide opinions on its readiness to progress beyond the wg.

thanks,

mike

https://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-06.pdf

draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr wglc

Uwe.Joorde
Hi WG,

IMHO the draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr is a really useful work and addresses exactly an issues in pim.
From my point of view it is exact and complete, so I see no obstacles to go further with it.

Cheers, Uwe Joorde

Re: draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr wglc

zhang.zheng
IMO the draft provides a good way to implement multicast. I support the publishment of this draft.

Thanks,

Sandy

原始邮件

发件人: <[hidden email]
收件人: <[hidden email]
日 期 :2017年04月15日 02:31
主 题 :[pim] draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr wglc

Hi good people,

Today begins a 2 week wglc for draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-06, as agreed in our Chicago meeting. Please take time to review the draft and provide opinions on its readiness to progress beyond the wg.

thanks,

mike

https://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-06.pdf

Re: draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr wglc

Michael McBride-2

And just a reminder, as the document is shepherded to the IESG, that this draft has IPR which has been disclosed by cisco:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1647/

mike