handoff delay script for any of mipv6,hmipv6,fhmipv6

handoff delay script for any of mipv6,hmipv6,fhmipv6

ravi@jntucea
I have installed seasons FHMIP1.3.1 extension in ns2.31.I am able to run the simulations properly for mipv6,hmipv6,fhmipv6 .

Now i want to compare the results interms of throughput,handover latency,loss rate?

i tried to run some scripts to analyze the trace files inorder to verify the handoff delay. but i'm not getting proper results .

Can anybody share me awk or perl scripts or guide me to write correct scripts inorder to evaluate the performances of mipv6,hmipv6,fhmipv6 ?

Thanks and Regards,
Ravi

ravi.jntucea@rediffmail.com