question about handover between ARs under different MAPs

question about handover between ARs under different MAPs

Luca Valcarenghi
Dear all,
I am new to the HMIPv6 field.
I have a (maybe trivial) question.
Could anybody tell me in which document I can find an answer, if any ?

Question:
Assume the following scenario: a Mobile Node (MN) moves from one
Access Router (AR) AR1 in the subnet of Mobility Anchor Point (MAP) MAP1 to
another AR2 in the MAP2 subnet. The two subnets are not overlapping. MN is
registered to AR1-MAP1 then it registers to AR2-MAP2. How are the data
forwarded to the MN while it moves ? Indeed, it seems to me that, before
the MN sends a BU to the CN for replacing the
Binding Cache (BC) HoA-RCoA1 with the BC HoA-RCoA2, data from the CN
to the MN are still sent to MAP1. Are they forwarded to MAP2 somehow ?
Thanks a lot for the help.
Best regards,
  Luca.

--