rfc2xml ?

Toerless Eckert-2
Was there any better rfc2xml than the one on sourceforge ?
That one didn't work that well for me ;-(

Cheers
    Toerless

Re: rfc2xml ?

Julian Reschke
On 2017-10-17 22:36, Toerless Eckert wrote:
> Was there any better rfc2xml than the one on sourceforge ?
> That one didn't work that well for me ;-(

<https://pypi.python.org/pypi/id2xml>

Re: rfc2xml ?

Henrik Levkowetz
Hi Toerless,

On 2017-10-17 22:36, Toerless Eckert wrote:
> Was there any better rfc2xml than the one on sourceforge ?
> That one didn't work that well for me ;-(

Canonical location:

  https://pypi.python.org/pypi/xml2rfc/

The recommended way to install today is by using the 'pip' tool:

  https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pip
  https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installing/

Best regards,

        Henrik